Wednesday 12 December 2012

Nicole Scherzinger's Beauty Faves & Info


Talking to New! magazine, Nicole revealed some of her fave beauty products and secrets -

Chanel Rouge Coco Hydrating Creme Lip Color

Cuticura Hand Sanitizer - Nicole said she uses this before touching up her make-up, saying: "It's crazy to think of all the germs on a thing like a door handle, keyboard, and even my mobile phone.  So if I want to dab on some concealer or lip balm, at least I know I'm not spreading bacteria all over my face!"

 
 
Dior Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen - For under her eyes and to cover any redness around the nose. 


imPRESS Press-on Manicure Nails - Nicole said: "People always ask where I get my manicures and now the secret's out; they're imPRESS nails!  They're eays to use and whether I'm in the mood for a plain "gel" effect or something funkier, they last ages and are easy to switch to match outfits."

MAC Creme Shine Lip Glass

Perfectly Pure Coconut Oil

Stila Convertible Colour, Lip & Cheek - She said she keeps at least one of these in her bag - one in a girly pink color and another in a more bronzed shade. 



YSL Dessin Du Regard Waterproof Eye Pencil, in Black Ink, and Patent Leather - She said: "At night I use the black for a smouldering look and for day I use the brown as the effect is much softer.  I apply a single line across the lid for a '50's feel, or smudge around the lashes for a smoky eye."

Pics from Zimbio, and products from their respective sites

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...