Sunday 16 March 2008

The Kardashians do OK! Magazine


The Kardashian sisters glam it up for OK! Magazine to promote the new season of their reality show, Keeping up with the Kardashians.

Inside they talk about fashion, shopping and their own style icons, here are a few tit bits -


Kim - Any fashion regrets? I recently wore a turquoise leopard one-piece bikini. I tend to be too trendy (laughs).

Your celebrity style heroine? I love Jennifer Lopez's style. She is glamorous, but really funky at the same time.

Youngest sister Khloe - Your favorite place to shop? We love going to boutique stores in New York. I love Intermix.

And her style icon? - Like Kim, Khloe also loves Jennifer Lopez's style.

Kourtney
- Describe your own style. I love mixing things, just stuff that I have in my closet. When you put things together, I think it always looks more stylish.

And in a very different style to her sisters' Kourtney's style icon is Kate Moss

Pics from OKMagazine.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...